my pictures

my pictures

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm Friggin Trying Over Here!

And it's not like I'm getting paid over here to write all this stuff, ya know! I DO have a real job. Yeah, I'm feeling a pinch bit effin stabby. Sorry. No actually I'm not. Go away if you don't like this. People who like me don't care about when my mood shifts so piss off. No zen buddha today. Out of no where I'm having cramps when my uterus has been gone for two years. What a stinkin gyp!! My body and its girl trickery. I don't know what to write. That shithead won the election and now I don't know what I want to write about cuz I didn't stop to think what would be next after all that spewing I was doing a few months ago. Aarrgghh! And I don't want to keep blah blah blogging about how bad everything is. Screw the fiscal cliff. Who cares. But who in the world wants to read my zen buddha happicrap all the time. Ugh! I'm just on my OWN nerves. But I said when I came back that I wouldn't go away, so I won't. Cuz who wants to commit to reading a blogger if she's unreliable?! And she disappears cuz she's bored or her stomach hurts or she doesn't like the president or something. And please don't wonder if I'm talking about you cuz I'm NOT. I'm talking about ME. Why does everything have to be about YOU! Ugh! -- Cuz it IS. Doesn't EVERYbody make everything about THEM? I think so. -- I'd just like to be able to keep my word and keep showing up here and not look flakey (like I feel when I disappear or write about silliness for lack of a muse), but honestly? I don't know. And I'm not trying to please the whole gosh darn lot of you cuz that would be too tall a friggin order. I just have cramps, Okay?!! And I need to write through it! Cuz sometimes stupid posts happen, so just get the hell over it! And another thing that's irritating is I need to find the funny. Where the heck is all the funny stuff? Did everybody forget how to be funny in this country or whhaaaaattt?! I need to laugh! Don't talk to me about Ted! I watched it. It wasn't funny it was ridiculous. Ok, yes. I did laugh at some parts. But really and truly it was dumb. You liked it? Well good for you. I didn't. We need the funny back, that's for doggone sure. That's it. That's my post. Good bye. The end. Go away. I keep it real over here. Politeness is overrated. Ouch. Crap. 

6 comments:

Granny Annie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It is with sincere trepidation that I step into this comment box to say, "You write it, I'll read it". Anyone who can't relate to this is a....guy. LOL

Hope you feel better soon.

namaste said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahahahaaa! so true, not a guy post. thanks my sweet annie! i actually do feel better today :)

FIREBIRD said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope your cramps were nothing more than 'hot air' ;-) and that you're all better this morning! I'm told I'm fulla hot air all the time!

Merry Christmas, lovely lady - I look forward to reading you in the coming year. God bless you and your family...

namaste said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

firebird, phantom limb pain or something. yes, much better today! Merry Christmas to you and your family too lovely lady! :)

Pedaling said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am a woman and i live with a houseful where female hormones abound...i've learned to just let the irate, rant, and step, slowly away. ;)

they will feel better in due time.
no uterus?, but i'm guess the ovaries are still intact...

namaste said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

pedaling, you guessed right, still intact. they're probably the culprit. stepping slowly away? lol! smart!