my pictures

my pictures

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Happiness, Enjoy!


I'm feeling giddy and smiley as I get set to run around with the last of my Thanksgiving to-dos, which includes one last run to the supermarket for a few recipe ingredients I forgot. But I wanted to pop in here and send some wishes your way first.
 
I am oh so very thankful for you who keep showing up here to read this little ole blog, through strife and good times.
 
I am thankful for my family and my friends.
 
My youngest is home from school and my oldest arrives tonight! My mom arrives this afternoon! We're gonna get downright silly and laugh alot.
 


It's what we do.
 
I am thankful to live in the greatest country in the world. America is still beautiful! I thank God for her.
 
I hope you guys have a wonderful day tomorrow, with your family, with your friends and/or with your own selves. I hope you eat, drink, and have merriness! Let's take a moment and give thanks for our bounties, however small.
 
Smile! It's contageous!


Happy Thanksgiving!


;-)

5 comments:

FIREBIRD said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wishing all of God's blessings on you and your family - hope y'all have a LARGE time!

mCat said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

And a HAPPy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!

Granny Annie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pack all the "thanks" you can into your special day. Know it will be wonderful and full of love.

Karen Townsend said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope it was a most excellent day, Maria! Checking in to say happy holiday season to you and yours!

namaste said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks everyone for your Thanksgiving well wishes! Hope yours was FANTASTIC!