my pictures

my pictures

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thanks and Welcome ....


When I first began blogging, I wrote for me, just to get some of the noise out of my head. It has helped tremendously.

Then my writing here became a journal of sorts for my kids. Then it became conversations with you all. Now I bounce around in purpose here, all of the aforementioned reasons still in play. But mainly, I enjoy writing.

So I'm taking this moment to say thanks to my new followers, Sandi from Italian Babushka and LL from Virtual Mirage. I appreciate the follow, my friends.

Thanks readers, you all keep me writing. I'd be lying if I said you didn't.

:-)

5 comments:

FIREBIRD said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How wonderful that your girls will always have this 'record' on line to go back to, read, and 'remember when.' The net DOES have it's merits!

Just a conservative girl said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Blogger has service that will turn your blog into a book.

I am going to do that for my kids as well.

Oh, LL is great.

Nikki said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are a very gracious hostess....here to stay! :)N

namaste said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

firebird, yup, the net's not all bad.

jacg, oooh! thanks, i didn't know that!

nik, yeah yeah yeah. you know i'll stalk you if you try to go anywhere ;-)

Moogie P said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely. For all the right reasons. :)